- Riches, Tanya. Shout to the Lord! Music and Change at Hillsong: 1996 – 2007. Australian Catholic University, Supervisor Dr Dianne Gome, 2010.
- Riches, Tanya. Dreaming Urban Indigenous Australian Christian Worship in the Great Southland of the Holy Spirit. Edited by Yong, Amos and Ingalls, Monique. Songs of Praise: Music and Worship in Global Pentecostal-Charismatic Christianity. Penn State University Press. Forthcoming 2015.
Peer-Reviewed Published Articles:
- Riches, Tanya. Ethical and Theological Reflections: Liturgical and Ritual Studies method in Australian Pentecostal Contemporary Congregational Worship. Australasian Pentecostal Studies, Issue 16, 2014.
- Riches, Tanya. An Australian Worship Leader's Journey: From Hillsong to "Singing Up Country". Handbook for Ethnodoxologists, International Council of Ethnodoxologists, 2013.
- Riches, Tanya, and Tom Wagner. "The evolution of Hillsong Music: From Australian Pentecostal congregation into global brand." Australian Journal of Communication 39, no. 1 (2012): 17.
- Riches, Tanya. The Evolving Theological Emphasis of Hillsong Songs (1996 – 2007) Australasian Pentecostal Studies, Issue 13, 2010.
February 2015 - Closing the Gap – Who is it really about?
March 2015 - Motherhood is not the only stage where women face inequality
July 2014 - The baby vs the PhD: What would you do with your Uterus?
March 2014 - Can you be an intelligent feminist and attend Hillsong?
Jan 2014 - Why the media doesn't get Hillsong: Reflections of an Australian Pentecostal